Saturday, June 27, 2015

FaMiLy!!!

My Mom, Grandma Cosgray, and Aunt Cheryl were able to drive down for a visit and we loved every minute of it! I always look forward to family coming!

We went to the Botanical Gardens one day to check out the lego statues and cool off in the pond. The butterfly house is always so pretty too. I wish it wasn't so miserably hot for everyone, but I'm so glad we got our AC fixed at least!

Four generations . . .
























Livi must have been trying to get a drink from the mist. Ha!










I can't believe all of these were made out of legos!



We always enjoy eating out! This was at Red Robin after watching the new Pixar movie, Inside Out. It was so good and made us all cry.



Cooper snuggled right up to Grandma Cosgray . . .


Olivia was a little stand-off-ish with Grandma Cosgray at first, but she warmed up by the end and was her little shadow the last day they were here.



Thank you so much for coming to visit, and thanks for spoiling us with food and fun entertainment! I was so depressed all day after you left, and Cooper said he wished you could stay forever, and Grace said she wished we could move to Idaho.

Love you all!


1 comment:

  1. How fun! I am so jealous! The kids are growing up so fast! We wish you could move to Idaho, too! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete