Saturday, June 27, 2015

Summer Days

We got tired of not being able to go on family bike rides because Olivia can't ride a bike, so when we saw this bike trailer on sale in the store, we had to get it. I love knowing that we can always sell it at Kid's Market when she outgrows it, so that makes the sale price even better.



Tim got me such a pretty bike for my birthday a couple years ago, so we look pretty fancy when we go for rides. 


I've been practicing french braiding now that the girls' hair is getting longer. I've never been very good at doing hair, but french braids are so nice for keeping hair out of your face.



The kids have been loving having neighborhood friends to play with. Gracie's friend Haley has a little brother named Logan who is Cooper's age. They all have so much fun together.



Cole's new favorite place to sleep is on the trampoline. He chewed through our Dish cables/wires the other day. What a stink! Good thing they had already been disconnected at the box since we canceled it several months ago. He's chewed up our hoses, drip system in the bushes, the bushes, and our pretty white pillars on the back patio. Bad boy Cole! I tried to convince the kids that Santa misses him and wants him back, but they did not like that idea at all. Haha!




After Gracie got her training wheels off her bike, Cooper and Lindsey both wanted theirs off too. I told them I was not going to train two kids at once, so I started working with Lindsey. She was getting the hang of it on the grass, but was scared to try it on the concrete. She begged to have the training wheels put back on. I told her I would only put them back on if she tried on the concrete at least once without them. She wasn't happy about it, but after her one try, she realized it was easier than on the grass and she could still stop herself before falling. Now she's doing great without the training wheels! I'm not sure when I'll give Cooper a try yet.









1 comment: